Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I’ve wanted to do a website of practical advice for single Christian women for almost 20 years now. In my 20’s, I was disappointed by the dearth of information for single Christian women that didn't involve finding the perfect husband. There was very little practical information about living life in general, and I wanted to fill that void.

A lot of information on this blog may seem like common sense, but a lot of women, especially young women just starting out on their own, really don’t know how to balance a checkbook or clean their home in a practical way. I hope to cover a variety of topics, both practical and spiritual. I am really excited about this blog!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Very First Post!

Hello, everyone! I am just getting the feel for this blogging thing. I don't have much here yet, but I'm working on the basics tonight. I shall get more into the content in the next couple of days. Can't wait to join the wide world of blogging!

No comments: